1. Our matches are held on the 3rd Saturday of each month. Sign-in starts at 8:30, mandatory Safety Meeting at 9:30. First rounds down-range shortly after.
2. During the summer months we generally get everything started about 30 minutes earlier.
3. Occasionally, Mother Nature makes this challenging with cold, excessive heat, rain, wind, flooding hurricanes, thunder storms etc. occurring during the same time.
4. If, in event of inclement weather (bad weather for you folks in Rio Linda), we will send out a notice of a match cancellation by 8 p.m. the evening prior to our scheduled match.
5. If you are unsure of impending weather conditions, please contact M.D. Palmetto Jack by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: 843-756-6351 for match status.
Cowboy Policy/Clothing & Costumes
1. We play a sporting game founded in recreating the history of the old west and we place a great emphasis on costuming that creates the atmosphere of the frontier setting.
2. All participants must be in costume to participate in our shooting events per SASS requirements.
3. During the summer months here in South Carolina, range temperatures can reach 100 degrees and therefore, during the months of July and August we relax our dress code to allow shorts, T shirts and short sleeved shirts. We do ask that any printed T shirts reflect a Cowboy theme.